04192014Headline:

Meria With John Potash – The FBI War on Tupac Shakur through Jimi Hendrix

7/27/10

Jimi Hendrix - Assassinated

Meria interviews author and activist John Potash on his book “The FBI War on Tupac Shakur and Black Leaders, U.S. Intelligence’s Murderous Targeting of Tupac,MLK,Malcolm,Panthers, Hendrix, Marley, Rappers & Linked Ethnic Leftists”. This book is fascinating and quite the hidden history. Meria Heller highly recommends reading this book. The control over our culture; murderous war on black artists; Tupac Shakur & the Black Panthers; FBI-CIA-Cointelpro; Jimi Hendrix murder (similar to Michael Jackson); Tupac’s political stance cost him his life; Tupac’s fiance’s book and murder; who is Mike Jeffrey? anniversary timing tactics; William Pepper – authority on MLK’s assassination; RFK & MLK ticket? CIA uses Mafia to shield themselves; Ward Churchill on cointelpro; Tupacs FBI file; Harry Belefonte and his CIA manager; suppressing activism; Death Row Records; stand down; cops killed Tupac – covert agents; targeting political musicians (Emminem too); CIA assassination of John Lennon; Bigots in the CIA, media and CEO’s of Corporate America; eugenics; Edwin Black – sterilize inferior people; CIA and the media -Carl Bernstein; 400 members of the media with dual CIA lives; RFK assassination and cover up; Infra-Guard deputized 23,000 top CEO’s to “shoot to kill” in national emergency. This is an eye opener for sure.

7 Responses to "Meria With John Potash – The FBI War on Tupac Shakur through Jimi Hendrix"

1. Deborah Alexander says:

Excellent interview. I will be ordering the book and asking NetFlix to offer the documentary for sure. As you so often say, Meria, EVERYthing is a conspiracy unless “they” can prove otherwise!!

2. terry walker says:

As a big music fan from the renaissance beginning in the early 60′s I have to say this is one of the most enlightening interviews I’ve ever heard. This explanation of Jimi’s death makes much more sense than that of a visionary artist choking on his own vomit, I can feel the earth move under my feet as the truth of his untimely demise catches air amidst the current conversation of what is wrong with our country. Jimi lives!

In another way though it exposes an underbelly of control tactics that may once have been considered merely “dark” but can now only be described as predatory, the thought police times a million. As you mentioned in this show, it’s better to know who the enemy is but when we consider the considerable cadre assembled to stifle our personal sovereignty as independent humans the specter is nearly too awful to approach and I believe therein lies the avoidance tactics of the masses. If they ever truly looked at “What’s Goin’ On” their whole materialistic existence would crumble.

Also very enlightening about Tupac Shakur who the media reported the worst about and never gave equal time to those who knew him. I’m very glad to know he was for real and didn’t gun some sucker down in a gang feud.

Thanks again Meria, you rock.

Yes, that book is an eye-opener beyond belief! Add that to the series with McGowan on Laurel Canyon and the level of our manipulation multiplies exponentially.
    Once I started reading the book, I couldn’t put it down. The horrors of being black in America have no end.
    However, it’s knowledge that is power. The more people we awaken to the truth the faster we put the bad guys down. All roaches need is light shone on them to start running. We’ve got them on the run, trust that.

4. terry walker says:

All this talk about Jimi Hendrix gave me a powerful craving to hear his music again, he is a big part of my “formative years”, one of my most vivid childhood memories is an indelible image of contemplating “Hey Joe” at around age 7 (which he didn’t write btw…)

That one snapshot of my own life reminds me how perceptive little kids can be, I vowed never to forget but amnesia sets in, what a drag it is getting old.

Before hearing this interview I wasn’t aware that Jimi was a political liability for the power players any more than any of the other minstrels who were warning us about the shape of things to come. So here is “All Along the Watchtower” for those who were listening while the warning bells were sounding and also for those too young to remember…

5. terry walker says:

I found a couple more Hendrix videos that are well worth a look especially since we’re celebrating the end of the myth that a genius didn’t know when to stop…

and no Hendrix tribute would be complete without this:

6. Keitha Gardner says:

This was a very interesting interview. I have been a big fan of Tupac since his Digital Underground days and his 2Pacalyspe Now album. I was disappointed when his lyrics changed from being socially conscious to “I Get Around”, but that book seems it will shed light on why that happened and I am ordering it as soon as possible. Tupac had always confused me for that reason, but he had a charm and a depth to him that made me give him the benefit of the doubt. There is an interesting documentary about him called Thug Angel you can get from Netflix.

Another interesting black leader that was taken out was an eloquent young man named Fred Hampton. Anyone interested in learning about him can watch a documentary called The Murder of Fred Hampton on google video here:

the book covers Fred Hampton too and a whole lot of others – way too many to get into on one show. it’s fabulous