04192014Headline:

Meria With David Icke “Human Race, Get Off Your Knees”

David Opens Up to Meria

8/18/10 Meria Heller continues her series with David Icke on his excellent book “Human Race, Get Off Your Knees, the Lion Sleeps No More”. (see bottom of front page to order); People trying to stop David’s work “reptiles in sheeps clothing”; David’s spiritual journey – not an easy one. Today David opens up to Meria on the latest attacks coming his way followed by great information! Our journey from source to sea; Is David the son of God (aren’t we all?); David’s kundalini experience; we are all an aspect of the one consciousness; hybrid bloodlines are ruling the world; stay out of fear of what others think (if they think at all); vibrational states; holographic physical form; David’s experience in Peru; We must see beyond the movie; the importance of a circle of stones; following your intuition and knowing and so much more.

8 Responses to "Meria With David Icke “Human Race, Get Off Your Knees”"

1. Clint Caverne says:

How strongly I feel for David Icke. He is definitely a person of good, as you are Meria. You both strive with more than is required of any human being. I can say I definitely feel for what you both have contributed to the revival of the human species. I wish both of you well spiritually, even though I can’t help David personally right now. I also liked the Oscar Wilde quote, especially after my great opportunity to perform in his wonderful masterpiece, “The Importance of Being Earnest.” Anyways, I know that we will all come through this tribulation even stronger than before. Meria, thanks to you and David for being two of the strongest assets to what is really important on earth.

thanks Clint. It surprises people when they learn just how hard our lives are. For some reason people assume we have easy lives and are rolling in dough. They don’t get that the true light on the planet attracts tons of darkness that we must deal with daily.
    Thank you for being such a light too!

3. TJ says:

Hey Meria, such an inspiring show as usual. You mentioned that you weren’t put on this Earth to make friends, but waves. Well I just want to tell you that one of the byproducts of making waves is making enemies…like you know all too well. ANOTHER byproduct is that you also make friends, whether that’s the intention or not. And you have a friend in me Meria.

Love you always,
    TJ

thank you TJ! I am blessed. I don’t worry about what people think of me, I’m just ME and have to be.

5. TJ says:

I’m also in the same mindset as you. I’ll be moving to Arizona before too long. I have friends on the Navajo rez and I’ll be studying to be a healer/”medicine person”.

Oh…and I also KNOW that 9/11 was an inside job. Or rather…it was an inside *and* an outside job because the perpetrators aren’t loyal to any country. All they wanna do is rule the world.

We are of the Light Meria…the *true* Light. It’s a hard road but I believe we chose it in the name of the Creator.

Many blessings to you and your son Jordan and all your loved ones,
    TJ

thanks TJ! Let me know when you land here in Arizona! I have the pleasure of meeting a listener from Argentina this week traveling through! What fun!

7. TJ says:

I will Meria. This is my last comment to you I promise! If you haven’t already, when you get a chance, check out http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/home.htm
    David Icke has been interviewed by them several times, and the subjects they cover are right up our alley. Truly wonderful organization. I think they’re on the west coast.