04202014Headline:

Meria With Eldon Taylor – Who’s Mind Is It?

Programmed to Be Programmed

9/8/10  Meria interviews Eldon Taylor , fellow with the American Psychotherapy Association and author of “Mind Programming, From Persuasion and Brainwashing to Self-Help and Practical Metaphysics”. Practical metaphysics; pragmatics, “life is a lesson opportunity”, turn on your light,; unconscious will; what are you putting into your unconscious? Subliminals in the media; advertising sex/taboo embeds; Edward Bernays and mind programming; neuro-marketing; technology exists to control our brains (HAARP, etc); New health care bill includes an RFID chip; TV’s hypnotic state – 30 seconds to 3 minutes and you’re in the alpha state; state of hypnosis; restless leg syndrome – real or fake? Who owns your thoughts? desensitizing us; who are you? the magic that is you; living the metaphysical perspective – the only way to live; how do you talk to yourself? and lots more.

Meria loved this book and plays the CD that comes with it constantly. It’s a life changer – so give it a try!

8 Responses to "Meria With Eldon Taylor – Who’s Mind Is It?"

1. Wendolyn Andes says:

I enjoy listening to your shows and this one especially. Recently, I watched “The Wave” on Youtube and was astounded at how quickly one can program people. “The Wave” video is “based on the real experience of a high school class in Palo Alto, CA in April 1967, whose teacher wanted to explain the rise of the Nazi party to his students. ”

Halfway through the experiment the teacher told his wife incredulously “It’s a though the students WANT to be told what to do.”

Thanks! I especially enjoyed this show myself! I’ll check out the video

3. Megan Hull says:

WoW I REALLY enjoyed this show Meria. Really REALLY. :)
    I have only listened to it once so far … I’m going to have to listen to it at least two more times to make sure I hear EVERYTHING.
    I love your show. I love you !

4. meria says:

I’m so glad you enjoyed this show. I did too! I’m going to have Eldon back on the show.
    Megan – your email keeps bouncing from me, so if you have a new email address, let me know.
    love back at ya!

5. Wendolyn Andes says:

I have a great example of automatic pilot and it could have turned out fatal had my guardian angel not clued me in to what was happening. I had a long commute, which was between 1 hour on a good day to 2 hours on a bad day. This particular evening I had been driving for 1 1/2 hours and was coming up on the last exit to my house. Out of the corner of my eye I saw something large & black hurling towards me flying in the air and I was in automatic pilot mode. I did not pay a bit of attention to it. Several seconds later a still small voice basically told me to slow the car down. I questioned myself for why was I slowing the car down but felt compelled to do so. I slowed down and saw that the hurling object was a very large tire, which was going so fast it would hit the ground and bounce way up in the air spinning toward my car. After slowing down I saw the tire whiz by me literally inches from the front of my car. It still send shivers up my spine.

6. meria says:

I think you could add great intuition too~ saved your life!

7. Debra Staub says:

Great, great shows you do! I ordered MIND PROGRAMMING by Eldon Taylor and started reading it last night. Fascinating info from what I’ve read so far. Having a sales background I am familiar with the persuasive speech, etc but the details and the extent that I now know, that are employed on us is mind blowing. I’m looking forward to his information to fill in some blanks. I’ve been listening to the CD too as an added calming force in the strangeness of our world. So thanks so much for your brilliant interviews !!!!