04242014Headline:

Conversations with David – Meria & David Icke

11/14/12 Conversations with David with Meria & David Icke. David’s Wembley event and how it changed the energy field and David; open minds and open hearts are required; the Satanic rituals right in our faces such as the Olympics and Super Bowl; Understanding the language of symbols thrown at us daily; you can’t see it unless you’re ready to; the vibrational field of this Planet can be changed; power and strength in numbers; the pedophilia ring in UK all the way up to the monarchy; black/white chessboard – Saturn symbolism (absence of light); Christ-mass/Saturnalia/Eucharist; Santa =Satan = Saturn; symbolism as a weapon of mind control; symbols are information fields; subliminal messages; seeing isn’t believing; what matters? “all that is; why so much evil in this reality? Don’t get pulled in, how to avoid it; numerology,astrology and symbology; predictive programming; visualize a better world.

6 Responses to "Conversations with David – Meria & David Icke"

1. pranicmegan says:

David Icke and Meria Heller, the two people in the world who have my highest respect, here, together. My life is good. * sighs ~ Heaven *

Thanks so much Megan. I like to get into deeper metaphysical talk with David than other hosts do. It’s #1 in importance.

3. maureen o'brien says:

I second that Megan. Great talk like you’ll never hear anywhere else with David. The work is paying off for SURE, and I’m so happy to know the day at Wembley went off without a hitch – he went from public punching bag to Rock Star and I love it. You both don’t give a flying f- about what other people think, so there’s no holding back and now isn’t the time for that anyhow. I’m waiting for Mercury to go direct to get my computer fixed (the 26th) so I was very happy to hear about the DVD. Can’t wait!

if we worried about what people think or say, we’d be just like everyone else. Towing the corporate line….not for me!

5. Deborah Alexander says:

The reminder about “where the focus goes, the energy flows” was great. Also, the reminder by David of the impact of subliminal symbols. Once you recognize them, they totally lose their power. A major take-away from this interview was that listening to your show for all these many years has contributed tremendously to my ability to walk more peacefully through the world. Being made aware of all the horror does NOT mean that I must either be dragged down by it or add to it.

thanks. I’ll be getting deeper into symbols tomorrow with S.K. Bain…stay tuned..