04252014Headline:

Conversations With David with Meria & David Icke

Fascist Symbols

2/26/13 Conversation with David with Meria & David Icke. The urgency of our work and we can’t “just relax”; so many conspiracies – vital to get the information out; the low vibrational energy thrown at us constantly; govts and banks at war with humanity; We don’t live in a police state, we live in a military state; symbolism used by diversion; the fascist symbols behind Obama during the “State of the Union”; good and evil is actually knowledge and ignorance; the movie “They Live”; the Pope’s resignation and pedophilia cover up; Ratzingers previous job; financial corruption in the Church; If you were chosen by “god” would you resign? Is this the beginning of the end for the church and Royal family? What did Lady Diana know? Thatcher & Jimmy Savile, procurer of children; why people do what they do? David & Meria doing a “job” here; bringing life into this world; Hollywood-home of perception management, run by Zionists; Rothschild Zionists run the world although they are in minority;very exciting show.

Your subscription gives you total access to site 24/7. Subscribe NOW, be in the KNOW.

11 Responses to "Conversations With David with Meria & David Icke"

1. Paul Roantree says:

Your show rocks Meria !
    Thanks!

thanks Paul! I loved todays show!

3. toby malamute says:

Most people make up their reality from 40 pieces of information per second. What’s the betting David Icke is making up his reality from many more.

4. maureen o'brien says:

Today”s show with David was great – and I’m salivating in my brain for you two to take on ‘Operation Hollywood’ and Rothschild Zionism! On another note, you know I live back East, and we’ve been hammered with this crazy snow crap nearly every weekend (naming snowstorms -WTF?) and there’s been a lot of respiratory/lethargy stuff happening here. An old friend of mine was a chemical engineer and he would get the same symptoms and when people would say ‘You need some chicken soup’ or antibiotics, he would say ‘I’m not contagious, it’s a chemical cold – I’ve been exposed to too many chemicals at work in the last week and this is my body flushing the poisons out.’ I wish I had a mini lab kit to find out what”s in this ‘snow’. Glad you’re feeling better – Love, Mo

I thought it was a great show too. I’m starting to feel a lot better, not 100%, but the show does go on! Chemical sickness indeed.

6. shaun says:

“The sunglasses are your subconscious”……wow how perfectly explained by David.

yes I thought he was more excellent than usual yesterday! Brought my spirits up for sure.

8. Patricia Braunschweiler says:

Meria and Davide Icke together…always fearless honesty at it’s best!

thanks Patricia! hugs

10. Deborah Alexander says:

I’m not sure I have enough time “on the job” here on earth to totally understand pedophilia – not what it is, but WHY it is. It has been – and remains – a mystery to me why anyone would want to defile a little child.

I call them soul robbers.