04242014Headline:

Send In the Clowns & Actors? Meria and Dave McGowan

legs7

5/15/13 Send In the Clowns with Meria & Dave McGowan on the Boston bombings; Throwing stories at us at the speed of light; the Security drills at Boston’s JFK Library; Craft Intl on the spot; Latest on Sandy Hook – only 4 handguns used; 300 victims? loads of legs blown off, no arms, fingers? Photos don’t match up; the “victims” of 9/11? common themes in all these “events”; what about the 73 yr old who got blown over and continued the race? small group near explosion within 25 feet -yet simulation by CNN for same device had a 1/4 mile perimeter; The whole city in lockdown over one 19 yr old? Posse Comitatus dead – DOD instruction 3025.21; martial law; systematic conditioning for police state; legless in a wheelchair, not a gurney? bleeding out – yet unattended? where’s the blood? Carlos Arrendondo – hero? where’s the rubble? lies about the shootouts with the “patsies”; shot himself but had no gun? the explosion in Texas; man beaten to death by 8 cops and videos grabbed by cops and more insanity. This series will be continued.

Your subscription of choice gives you total access to entire site 24/7. Better to know, than not know.

11 Responses to "Send In the Clowns & Actors? Meria and Dave McGowan"

I can’t tell you how much I appreciate you and your Shows with fabulous guests like Dave McGowan…Just when I start to think I may be getting paranoid because of the reactions from Americans that I TRY to have an intelligent discussion with, I listen to your Shows…Thank you for the truth that anybody with half of a brain cell should be able to see!

you are most welcome. I know I have the best people out there on my show who aren’t afraid to tell it like it is.

3. Valerie says:

Hi Meria: I just returned from being out of town and I am thrilled to be in a position to listen, without distraction or interruption, to your recent broadcasts. This program with Dave McGowan was really very interesting, and a reminder to all of us regarding what we must do on an ongoing basis to remain fine-tuned amidst this world climate, and all the shenanigans interwoven within it all. With respect to the recent Boston event, the comments regarding people being in immediate proximity of explosions and then getting up and walking away without indications of even shrapnel wounds is quite telling. We must train our minds and eyes to be constantly as observant.

And now the media is reporting other findings because, as mentioned in this transmission, people typically forget too quickly—so much so, not nearly enough of us are questioning or challenging the media and their sponsors about last week’s Boston-related news and last month’s ‘hot news’ because we’re talking about today’s sizzling news until four days from now, for example. I really appreciate you commenting (as you have in other broadcasts) on the Problem-Reaction-Solution (PRS) mechanism. This reality is insidious by design. It chips away at our psyche and how we find ourselves feeling on any given day. This emotional and psychological (and physical) manipulation must keep us in a ‘fed up’ mode—at the same time with the strength to find that place which brings us peace. I am not suggesting it is easy. I am hoping we will always try. I have the book “Understanding the ‘F’ Word” by Dave McGowan. This book is and was foretelling and an essential acquisition. Thank you sincerely for your altruistic contribution Meria.

you are most welcome. I’m happy you get so much out of the show and now have more time to catch up. Dave’s book on Understanding the F Word is great. I think it was my first interview with Dave!

5. pilot says:

Meria, Dave’s website is not accessible at the moment and that’s too bad because his article is being re-posted in other forums, but without the pictures. I loved your show and wanted to check his article out. Thanks for all your hard work keeping us informed.

he might be out of bandwidth! I’ll let him know.

7. lil_devil_04217 says:

It is! After the show it blew up! Hugs – Mo

talked to him this morning, and it should be back up on Sunday. We blew the circuits!

9. justinval416 says:

Meria – I’m a new member enjoying your show so far – thanks for everything you do :)
    Curious if you have anything new coming up with Dave McGowan – I enjoyed listening to all of your previous shows together.

Glad you’re enjoying the shows! Dave will be back this Weds!

11. debalexander2000@aol.com says:

Since I don’t live in Boston, and thus can’t talk with anyone who was actually there, thank goodness I have people like you and Dave to debunk this “story.” P.S. Nobody has supported Dave’s work more than you have.