04252014Headline:

Roaring Truth with Meria and Jim Fetzer

x-lion-background

6/11/13 Roaring Truth with Meria and Jim Fetzer. “9/11 happened and we all got convicted”; PRISM, Edward Snowden -hero and true patriot; Senate violates our Constitution for Israel; Diane Feinstein-guilty of treason as our govt; 680 fusion reports showed zero domestic terrorist activity, yet we’re all spied on? What defines treason? Who are the Nazi’s now? Israel-Iran-Russia; Operation Paperclip; drones over U.S.; Supreme court of INJUSTICE to blame; Monsanto-3rd Reich of agriculture; DNA swabs; patenting life;only domestic “terror” are FBI stings; Obama-Putin-WW3; Obama’s foreign/domestic policies; Main Core-lists of political dissidents; the May 23 bombing; quotes from Edward Snowden and much more.

Your subscription gives you total access to site 24/7. Be informed, not mowed down, subscribe. Support true media.

6 Responses to "Roaring Truth with Meria and Jim Fetzer"

1. one4you says:

Meria,

The current Whistle blower got my true patriotism flowing too. He is a TRUE American/World Citizen Hero. Excellent Show.

Thank you! Just when I thought I had lost mine. I guess I didn’t.

In my opinion, true Patriotism is realizing that Freedom is being taken away and not just
    sitting back and doing nothing. If the “Stupid People” don’t start doing something soon it might be too late…Thank you for another fantastic “Roaring Truth”!

you are most welcome. Jim and I can really get into it!

5. debalexander2000@aol.com says:

Just as an aside, although Iceland is a remarkable country, using and reusing their natural resources, you have to remember that they have six months of constant sunlight and six months of constant DARKNESS. Lots of alcoholics and suicides in that country.

yes, I couldn’t live without the sunshine.