04192014Headline:

14th Anniversary: Meria being interviewed on Holistic Advocate Part 2

Photo on 2010-10-29 at 19.59 #27/31/13 Today is the start of the 14th year of “The Meria Heller Show” online. On 7/5/13 Meria was interviewed for two hours on Holistic Advocate with Martin Hodgson.  Part one of this two part series can be seen on YouTube. The first part dealt with politics. Today part 2 deals with Meria’s views on: Reiki, Medicine Wheel,being a vegan, the State of America,chemtrails, NSA, Wildfires, the bees, fluoride, Skynet, gardening, the weather, Stargate -Iraq, David Icke’s work, predictions, the Matrix, reality, Bill Meier and so much more.  This is a very intimate straight forward interview with Meria.

Meria wants to thank all her supporters and guests for 13 years of excellence and real freedom in the news. Get ready for #14!

Support real media with a subscription. Full access to entire site 24/7. The time is now.

6 Responses to "14th Anniversary: Meria being interviewed on Holistic Advocate Part 2"

Fantastic interview Meria! I had the same feeling as you when I was in Utah…We were visiting people, and I could not wait to leave. I am always grateful for your wisdom and knowledge. You help to make my short journey here in “Disney World” bearable…

HI Pat, I’m so glad you enjoyed it. I did too. Thought I sounded a bit serious, but the topics called for it I guess. Disney Land indeed, the house of horrors! lol

3. malamute says:

Great conclusion to a compelling interview – Meria is as always, right over the target!
    People are literally suffering from brain damage – as the 3rd eye system is shattered – by many toxins in our society….
    They don’t see – they can’t see – it takes something unexplainable to happen to them before the spell starts to break – it’s at that point that I direct them to Meria Heller – she’ll sort you out!

thank you, so glad you enjoyed it. I thought it might have been too much for some, but it flowed the way it flowed…hugs

5. debalexander2000@aol.com says:

Before I became vegetarian about 15 years ago, I had chronic road rage and temper tantrums over petty events. That has all fallen away. I literally never reach critical stage anger any more. Well worth going vegetarian to achieve that form of peace.

hard to be angry when you aren’t eating anger,torture and murder.