04202014Headline:

Meria Delivers The News

19848/22/13 Meria Delivers the News: Wildfires across West, running out of money to fight them; NSA lies; Bradley Mannings sentence; Mubarak freed; CME  on it’s way; UPS cuts benefits; Zombie pigeons; Mexico’s latest pipeline leak; letters from listeners; Nasdaq halts trading;Immunity for Bush & PNAC gang; Phx cops kill man; 1/4 of worlds youth unemployed and uneducated; rapist gets paternity rights;exiling homeless in So.Carolina; the Queen’s “swans”; Russia on claims of chemical weapons in Syria – provocation; Antoinette Tuff-hero; Fubarshima worsens; NSA spied on all of SLC during olympics; David Miranda and the WH; GITMO lawyer appalled; CIA admits 1953 Iran overthrow; explosion in Pa; Ted Cruz-Canadian; face scanning technology; World in resource overdraft; Musharraf indicted for Bhutto’s murder; video on Bhutto saying Bin Laden Dead; WH quiet on Gupta’s reversal on marijuana; Senate represents wealthy;gravel roads for Texas; unemployment rises;exodus of big cities; Cam-smashing a new hit; Govt smashes hard drives at the Guardian;Detroit going to the dogs; and more stuff.

Will you choose to support independent media? Your subscription gives you total access to site 24/7.

7 Responses to "Meria Delivers The News"

1. andyirbuchan says:

The Christian world calls it the Apocalypse or Armageddon — I prefer the rather more simple description of THE STORM. My point is we are currently right in the Eye of the Storm. You, Meria, are and have been for the last decade, documenting this Storm, especially in your News Shows. It is my estimation that Students in 300 years time will listen to your Shows to learn their REAL History. I only hope that you have them well backed-up!!!
    Regarding your lament yesterday that $7 million has sadly passed you by, let me leave you with this Thought. Every Great Mind is, by its very nature, a Pioneer. And every Pioneer, by its nature, has to journey into the Desert with very few companions. In this Desert, the Pioneer creates an Oasis, and, should Fortune favour, out of this Oasis comes a Meadow, and from this Meadow an entire Country of Wild Flowers. For every True Soul = a Wild Flower. I can only hope that this Thought comforts you more than any $7 million might!!!

thanks Andy. I don’t need millions (who does), just a few thousand a month. Sometimes it gets discouraging to watch the phonies beg for big bucks and get it. That of course shows me how small my audience is and how few people will survive what’s coming. As for the future generations hearing my work, I count on that. They will look back and say “Meria was a voice in the wilderness because she spoke the truth”. Thank you for your lovely note! hugs

3. ianeke0 says:

Regarding the solar flare, I would like to suggest you look at http://www.solarham.com for the latest information on the sun. It is a fabulous up to the minute independently run resource for evaluating all solar events. While much of it is very technical, the basic understanding is the sun rotates (left to right on the screen photos), so you can see the sunspots rotating into geoeffective position and determine for yourself whether we are going to get a “killshot” or “bullshot”.

4. ianeke0 says:

Bear in mind it takes about 25 days for a full solar rotation at the equator, and a few more days at the polar regions, so for a sunspot to transverse the visible solar disk on the screen photos would take about 12.5 days.

great site.thanks!

6. debalexander2000@aol.com says:

You would think the senators and representatives from the states hit the hardest by the “wildfires” would be talking hot and heavy about diverting funds sent to Israel every day to pay to fight the fires. Two days worth of “aid” could put out most of the fires. And BTW, why do we have to keep our promises to OTHER countries to pay for their weapons when our true job is to keep the promises to our own countrymen to keep us “safe”? Phuck ‘em.

I agree, but our Senators don’t give a crap about us it’s all about them. If I were Prez, I’d end all free trade agreements, foreign aid and start rebuilding America and our jobs. It’s none of our business what goes on elsewhere. My momma used to say “charity begins at home” and I believe her.