04202014Headline:

Meria Delivers The News

1236050_10151626520548660_673484205_n8/29/13 Meria Delivers the News: Lies on Syria, World waking up; Russia, Iran, China, Turkey, Israel on Syria; families on unemployment up 33% to 148% in States; Fukushima and the Pacific; Obama-Bush’s clone;Fast food workers on strike;Yosemite fires worsen, air in Reno affected;Hasan gets death penalty; Zimmerman’s wife gets off; Castro on Snowden & Syria; latest police atrocities and murders; 50 yrs after MLK -what’s changed? JPMorgan on the carpet; floods in Mexico; earthquakes;critical water issues in US; frackers sue; Asian currencies plunge; oil up; ocean acidification rises 10x; Az loses to Planned Parenthood; Benghazi officials reinstated;workers wages stagnate 10 yrs; Egyptian views on US; and lots more.

Support truly independent media with a subscription of choice. Let’s change the world!

7 Responses to "Meria Delivers The News"

1. shaun70a says:

MPs have rejected BOTH motions tabled, both Camerons call for action AND Labours call for evidence before action!. Evidentally ‘the well has been poisoned by Iraq’ according to Defense secretary. Finally some sense!.

Yes, people aren’t as stupid as they were 10 yrs ago! yay.

3. mrh1983 says:

I have been listening to the archives all weekend! I’m addicted…

It’s so sick how our country punishes people who actually want to work and be of service to others (the fast food worker strike). In an article I read, this one woman said, “I’ve been doing this for 15 years. This is my career. This is what I’m good at.” But she can’t live on what she’s being paid. That is shameful. This is a problem for EVERYONE in America (and elsewhere) – not being able to make a living doing what they’re good at. We all have different talents and skills, and there is great demand for so many skills, but little compensation. “Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness” should entail people being able to be useful to themselves and society, right? I sure think so. What a shame that that’s not the reality. (Should we replace “Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness” with “Everybody’s working for the weekend”?)

I agree, but this has all been done by design and the sooner we ALL wake up to that the better. Glad you’re enjoying the archives! hugs

5. debalexander2000@aol.com says:

Let’s stop sending foreign aid to any country. It’s not as complicated as we are told. If I can’t afford to buy a purse, I don’t borrow money to pay for one. I just don’t buy it and Target has to do without my 40 bucks, getting it from someone else. If we didn’t send aid to Israel, they wouldn’t have money to keep killing the Palestinians. As for all the other countries? They wouldn’t even need our “aid” if we would just stop tinkering with their governments and bombing the hell out of their countries.

and it’s mostly military aid besides. Charity begins at home.

there are worse addictions – lol
    Yes, the whole system needs to go.
    Imagine a world where everyone does what they love or are good at and everyone is paid the same.