04212014Headline:

Meria Delivers The News

Unknown9/9/13 Meria Delivers The News: Comments on Relationship book; extreme weather in Britain; Obama/Kerry/Israel LIES to war on Syria; Russia on Syria; Judge Napolitano on Syria; Paul Craig Roberts exposes the lies on Syria; immigration takes back seat;NSA taps your mobile phone; Iowa gives guns to blind; US drones kill more in Afghan/Pakistan;War Powers Act; mudslide in Idaho; Calif fire set by hunter; fish kill in China; revamping security online from NSA; G20 a bust; Ohio cutting food stamps; Radioactive Toyko gets Olympics for 2020; Texas wants to secede if US fails; EU on Syria; Michael Jackson’s trial; NASA robotic trip to Moon; America’s history of chemical warfare; costs of war in Syria; Zionist in Australia; Power Grid “drill” for November? FEMA and Region III; oil quakes; using wastewater for crops, running out of fresh water; Walmart strikes; Zimmerman the speeder getting divorced; S.Korea bans fishery products from Japan; Russia’s report on Syria rebels; arsenic in rice; D.C. wants waiting period on tattoos; no evidence Assad used chemical weapons; Assad warns of repercussions and more “insanity”.Show closes with “Politicians” by John Niems.

Your subscription is URGENT…subscribe NOW…total access to site 24/7

8 Responses to "Meria Delivers The News"

1. shaun70a says:

Knockout! love the addition of some real music :-)

thanks Shaun! My ears even hurt when I was done from my jaw flapping 100mph!

Great News Show, Meria! I was so relieved to hear you mention the questionable choice of Tokyo for the 2020 Olympics…I was starting to wonder if anyone else had the same thought as I did…The song by John Niems was a fabulous finish to another sensational show!

Thanks Pat! I can’t see how anyone can be ok with the olympics decision, crazy! Glad you liked John’s song too. hugs!

5. debalexander2000@aol.com says:

You really should be ashamed of yourself for comparing John Kerry to Herman Munster. It is very insulting……to Mr. Munster (may he rest in peace)!

6. debalexander2000@aol.com says:

Your Relationships book is also helping many people in my immediate circle. I gave one to a friend who, at age 50, is still being tortured by the members of her family of origin. With just one sentence in your book, she had an “aha” moment. When you said that maybe your parents only served as your portal into the world and really aren’t in any other way connected with you, she took a deep breath and released a boatload of burdensome lifelong pain..

that is FABULOUS. I’m getting the same reaction from everyone that reads it. Lecturing on it on the 22nd in town. hugs

I am, I am.