04232014Headline:

Meria Delivers the News

mqdefault9/12/13 Meria Delivers the News: Putin/Obama/Syria; Colorado floods; Kerry researcher fired; Assad’s reaction; N.Korea could create man-made catastrophe; Putin’s letter to USA; Fukushima’s latest; meteors over US; US income inequality worse in history; having babies before 35; cop kills 107 yr old man; AJ goes off his nut; Zimmerman’s lawyer quits; NSA and Israeli intelligence; water stolen in Calif.,;Texas cop beats up entire family; ban all fish from Japan; border searches; AIPAC lobbies for war with Syria; meat with feces chunks; new report CIA used chemical weapons during Iran-Iraq (1980-1988); rape stats; WTC-related cancers; chem attack on Israel?Mercks diseased vaccines; Hillary backs Obama; spectacular teens; mass kill in Hawaii; BRICS vs the World Bank and more “stuff”.

Your subscription gives you total access to entire site 24/7 and the best education you can find. Subscribe now.

6 Responses to "Meria Delivers the News"

1. mrh1983 says:

“Wow. Way outta control now.” — Meria made me laugh with this assessment of Alex Jones!

The USDA privatizing inspections is appalling. I didn’t hear about that anywhere else so thanks for covering it. I hate to say it, but it makes me think of all the Crowley devotees who happen to have power and influence…they would be pretty happy to have people on that kind of diet…

Thanks for covering so many topics, Meria…really valuable (&often horrifying) info!

I would love to hear your take on what Richard Dawkins has been saying lately about religious faith and child abuse-

ha, glad you got a kick out of that one! I know I cover stuff no one else does, but I look for things that MATTER, not trite. I’m no fan of Dawkins but I’ll check it out. hugs.

3. debalexander2000@aol.com says:

I rarely disagree with you, but it’s gotta happen sometimes, right? I think you are wrong about Alex Jones sounding “crazy” in his latest rant. I mean, haven’t we often discussed that we think Dick Cheney IS a cyborg? Don’t we think that when he goes into the hospital for a heart check-up or stent or whatever, he is actually getting a maintenance tune-up on his mechanical “heart”? He couldn’t possibly have a REAL human heart because he is such an evil-doer. I’m not convinced that Obama isn’t a cyborg. Yes, he is “well-spoken” and seems so compassionate, but I’m pretty sure that by now, after all these years in office, he has had all his humanity sucked out and has had new “parts” installed. It certainly looks that way to me. (I am being facetious here, but maybe not entirely wrong.)

diff between cyborg and clone. lately his rants have gone off the deep end – GMO’s turning us into homosexuals? I will admit he is King of self promotion though. Look at all the play he gets. Maybe I should start speaking in tongues.

5. mrh1983 says:

Dawkins shows how dangerous it is to be an atheist if one doesn’t have a moral center… he’s scary, especially the stuff he’s saying about child abuse.
    The cyborg idea isn’t a bad metaphor for those psychopaths, but I doubt Alex Jones can even think on that level. He ruins any good info he may have by filtering it through his disingenuous mouth.

you can still have a moral center without believing in god. Some people like Dawkins pretend to believe but they are the epitome of evil.