04182014Headline:

Tragedy and Hope with Meria and Richard Grove

MeRichardGrove

10/29/13 Tragedy and Hope with Meria & Richard Grove. The important of truly life saving information; the power to say NO; Voluntaryism; are you into voluntary servitude? Learned helplessness, where does it start? taking personal responsibility for the world around you; Gadgets as a form of mind control; predictive programming; non-participation is key; surveilling yourself-the govt.’s wet dream; technology used to control human beings; from naivet√© to wisdom through aging; keeping your mind occupied through constant learning; don’t be forced to do anything; control systems are based on theft of our freedoms; lead by example; why we do what we do; people matter and how we treat them does too. Why your support is necessary for truth tellers and much more.

Today – pick a subscription of choice and gain total access to site 24/7 – get the education the mass media prevents you from having.

Recent Articles

6 Responses to "Tragedy and Hope with Meria and Richard Grove"

1. shaun70a says:

Both your and Richs work DESERVE support, I don’t get why other people dont see it. To me it’s an energy exchange, you can be a vampire or you can try to give back as best you can. If you’re getting something from it, give something back!.

You and Richard Grove rock! Thanks for another great interview…

3. dts51sound says:

Thanks for the show. I would like to share that I was at Mark Passios Natural Law Seminar in Connecticut which Richard referred to and assisted him with some camera work. I mentioned to him how I am trying to have a conference out here in Phoenix next year. He informed me that he has plans for coming out here to Phoenix in February, so we have exchanged emails regarding a possible lecture in February while he is here. I have started a website, http://www.truthmindreality.weebly.com , just for these future lectures and any upcoming information will be posted there. This is part of my attempt to help spread information and it would be great to get word of mouth assistance from the mouth that roars. Thanks again for your work Meria.

great, keep me posted as it comes to fruition and of course I’ll publicize it.

5. debalexander2000@aol.com says:

Happy birthday to Richard. I remember him “when” – back when he was in his early ’30s, trying to gain attention so that he could share his post 9/11 epiphany. And he is another tireless truthteller who gives you the respect and appreciation for your support of his work right from the beginning, including encouraging him to do yet more and more. There is a very old philosophy called “enlightened self-interest.” This falls in line with Richard’s idea of “voluntaryism.” One can do things not for the main reason that they are morally “right, but because they will benefit oneself and others both in the short-term and the long-term.

yup you were with me when we met him in person in Chicago.