04192014Headline:

Meria Delivers the News

genocide_card

11/7/13 Meria Delivers the News: The true story of Thanksgiving; Police have killed over 5,000 Americans since 9/11 (the slaughter returns); Nebraska sees biggest premium rises under Obamacare;Kokesh released; Az pot law;19 yr old black girl murdered for asking for help; Russell Brand and the million mask march;election results;latest on Fukushima;Iranians protest US; Portugal  protests;US – prison nation, Louisiana the worst; Koch bros money on elections;Drug “war” more in US prisons for it than Stalin’s Gulag; Harry Belafonte takes on the Koch’s; Fukushima’s island of radioactive garbage heads to West Coast; gunman in NJ mall shooting a crisis actor; laws against workers; Risperdal settlement;anal probes for a stop sign; paying for  Congress to attend a funeral? free Obama policies will be costly;Navy Seals can’t use “don’t tread on me”; the myth of Israel;Gore on Snowden; crisis for women in Texas;JFK “story” reinforced;FDA vs.transfats;Utilities “drill” Nov 13 & 14;Stossel wants your kidneys;typhoon heads towards Philippines;the story of Thanksgiving (non participation your choice) and more “stuff”.

Your subscription is a gift to you and continues the show. Access to entire site 24/7. Knowledge is power.

8 Responses to "Meria Delivers the News"

1. shaun70a says:

Phewwwwweee that was a show!!!!

2. andyirbuchan says:

It would seem that the only festival celebrated by billions to represent a greater betrayal than that of Thanksgiving is — Christmas Day itself, where the whole Western world sits down & rejoices at the oldest, greatest (&, from the Roman standpoint, most sublime) LIE ever told humanity.
    As for Russell Brand, a phrase of the great Chuck D comes to my mind — DON’T BELIEVE THE HYPE. I can’t help pondering that the ultimate social engineers, & those who taught Mossad everything it knows, are British Intelligence. . . . such noise in the media for Brand, who is only after all saying what Icke was saying 20 years ago, is to my mind suspect. But then I suppose we’ll all just have to wait & see where it all leads. Time will tell. . . .

I agree and thus celebrate NO holidays, especially after reading and interviewing the people I have, from Ken Humphreys to Matthew DeLooze. As for Brand, yes I think he’s read Icke and it shows. I don’t make a hero out of any of them. Truth is truth even it came from the devil himself….lol

Yes it was!

In my opinion, Russell Brand might get the attention of people who David Icke hasn’t, up until now, been able to get his message to. Whatever his motives, the more people who hear the truth the better…

I agree.

7. debalexander2000@aol.com says:

You can always tell who the people are who don’t have any Native American friends because they are the ones celebrating Thanksgiving in a big way. I am all for having a family get-together and dinner on what is for most people a day off from work, but we really need to NOT call it Thanksgiving and buy into the hype that it is a day to celebrate the happy, “peace-loving” pilgrims giving thanks for the help of their Indian “friends,” cuz it ain’t so, Joe.

I totally agree. When I woke up I realized and was conflicted for a long time the truth of “thanksgiving”. Now it’s just another day and if my family and I are together that’s fine. If we’re not, that’s fine too. I don’t need a special day to celebrate anything. I celebrate life every day. My dad taught me well.