10022014Headline:

Roaring Truth with Meria and Jim Fetzer

x-lion-background

5/13/14 Roaring Truth with Meria and Jim Fetzer. Jim’s trip to Sandy Hook and the police reception waiting for him; $27 mil in donations from donation pages set up before the shooting in some cases;Police barred their access to the building;what are they hiding?former State Trooper¬†threatened with prosecution for asking questions;the ugly response from the volunteer fireman;Why is the FBI reported so heavily redacted? gigantic hoax? why?Why were EMT’s blocked?no ambulances? Med Vacs? Where were the other 606 students? no buses? why were parents not allowed to ID their own kids? was the school a toxic waste dump? Was it used as a school at all? security? the school board meeting help at a former insane asylum; why only 5 of the 119 calls to 911 released? lifetime gag orders? was the school closed in 2008? Eric Holder and the Governor; the pattern: set up an emotional reaction, they suppress rights; similar to Boston bombings and 9/11/01 in suppression of truth and rights;Michael Hayden “we kill people based on metadata” (they don’t need your content on phone calls); remember “Total Awareness” was set up before 9/11/01; targeting resisters and truthers; we don’t have a democracy it is an oligarchy; they want our guns; 6 Catholics, 3 Jews on Supreme Court (are you represented?); Nigeria’s missing girls and Sandy Hook – emotional response pattern – another war excuse? Lots more.

No advertising, gold, government or corporate funding – just truth and you. Subscribe now for total access to site 24/7.

6 Responses to "Roaring Truth with Meria and Jim Fetzer"

1. par1 says:

Crazy show!
    Thanks Meria.

what a world huh? Jim’s got some cajoles for sure.

It’s difficult for me to explain how much I appreciate “Roaring Truth”. On a much smaller level, I have such a hard time to bring the truth of what is happening in the U.S. to my family and friends. I cannot even imagine how it is for you and Jim Fetzer! To have SO much knowledge and to not be able to wake up the masses (sheeple) must be so frustrating. THANK YOU to both of you for NOT giving up! The “Roaring Truth” is always fabulous!

Giving up is never an option for me. I used to get frustrated but outgrew it. I know those who need to and want to know are my audience. I am here on the planet for a select few – my soul group, I’ve always
    known that is my purpose. Hugs.

5. debalexander2000@aol.com says:

Jim’s story about Sandy Hook is so fascinating. I can hardly wait until the documentary comes out. I think that town messed with the wrong two guys! If this whole thing had been a real event, no one in the town would care AT ALL how many people come to make documentaries or with whom in town they wanted to talk. I think Jim should advertise on Craigslist to solicit for an interview with someone who escaped from Stepford-Town to confirm that the school hasn’t been in operation since 2008. And where did all those millions of dollars go if not to the “victims” of the shooting?

good question