10222017Headline:

Hell and Highwater with Meria and Chuck Ochelli

2/14/17 Hell and Highwater, with Meria and Chuck Ochelli. Happy Valentines Day; the sting of the news; ads for nominees?Devos,Gorsuch;Michael Flynn gone, the new Gordon Liddy; trumps taxes? we’ll never see them; Chuck does a great trump; GOP investigation; trump knew all along; Trudeau & trump; voter fraud? Jess Sessions/Eliz Warren;all eyes on Soros none on the Koch brothers;Goldman Sachs admin; the Logan Act; Kellyanne-Melania-Ivanka;the horrific cabinet of trump; Uncle Tom’s; pay to play full steam with trump; SNL; Putin/Snowden;Sally Yates;bad hombres; the education of Americans; hand envy;Netanyahu & Jarred ;Flynn the liar and Pence the cover up; private prisons score big $$ with deportations by trump; national security and Mar A Lago; and more insanity. Lots of sarcasm today.

17th Year on the net! Education you don’t get anywhere else – commercial/censor free. Subscribe to access/download entire site 24/7. Commercial Free because of your subscription. Subscribe while you can and we can still do this work.Support truly independent media!

8 Responses to "Hell and Highwater with Meria and Chuck Ochelli"

1. guygirard says:

Great show guys, you both make a good team loved it.

you both know my opinion is no government is the way to freedom, as long as this system keeps going humanity is doomed.

hugs Maria

2. chuck says:

If I went too far … Good.
    Always a blast

3. mysticjanet says:

Must have been my area internet that closed off.
    good show. I’m glad mentioned he was being cynical; it’s hard to tell some times.
    thanks youtwo!
    B, MJ

you are most welcome. I think we found our groove today! hugs

what? never. Not possible. We found our groove today and from the comments, people love Hell and Highwater!

thanks. It took us a few shows to find our groove, but today it landed!

Hey Chuck and Meria…I just got back from visiting family/friends in Florida. For almost 3 weeks I was surrounded by Trumpsters….You hit the nail on the head, Meria, when you said that the majority of Trump Voters stopped paying attention when “their man” was elected. It’s not even worth the effort to try to reason with them. Lost case! I don’t often (if ever) disagree with you Meria, but in my personal opinion you and Chuck always had your groove on…Thanks for another great “Hell and Highwater”.

thanks. I know what’s that like so I just avoid the trump fans I know. Thanks for the compliment. hugs and welcome back!