06232017Headline:

News of Planet of the Apes, with Meria

4/24/17 News of Planet of the Apes, with Meria. 100 days of hell, lowest approval rate ever for trump;No.Korea;Operation Gotham Shield;French “election”; changing govt.websites;Conservationist shot; losing their jobs, still support trump?;trump/Russia investigation;Mexico’s violence;Venezuelans revolt;Science marches; Merkel & trump; suing big Pharma over opiates;trumps wall; who does trump counsel?flip flop trump; massive fraud on trumps “donor list”; no border state wants the wall; gas/oil spill in Alaska;Erin Moran dead; trumps new hitler rally;Comey swayed the election;Gorsuck;JW’s banned in Russia;White Trash House;Obama returns;Sessions vs.Hawaii;weekly bible studies in Dept of HHS; NJ doesn’t want trump;Carl Bernstein “cover up going on”; phones cause brain tumors; trump’s organized crime ties;Pence sick in the head;Paris killer on their radar;Kushner at the NSC; GOP’s pay to play; trump campaign organizer arrested for child sex trafficking and more insanity.

17th Year on the net! Education you don’t get anywhere else – commercial/censor free because of your subscription. Support truly independent media -endorsed by David Icke. All downloadable.

6 Responses to "News of Planet of the Apes, with Meria"

1. michaelm says:

Great show! I agree with everything you said especially “There is not enough rope to hang all of the traitors in this country.” I fear we need much more rope than any of us can imagine.

2. dougj34 says:

OMG Meria, you know how to call it like you see it. Ruthlessness & deception deserves being exposed over and over again. I did not vote, just another scam IMO, but I did support Trump because maybe, just maybe…. Alas I sit disappointed once again, a consequence of expectations, and watch the circus with no cotton candy or smiles. There is no doubt in my mind that the circus would play on regardless of who or which “party” was in supposed charge as I am certain the entire system is ruled from behind the curtain. I have listened to other shows since signing on but have not commented until today, could not resist this time. Best to you.

Yup, I always call it the way I see it. Voting is an act of public masturbation.

4. guygirard says:

How about a show where Alec Baldwin tell trump Your Fired !!!!!!

5. debalexander2000@aol.com says:

Really enjoy your picture above – with Trump walled in a brick well. Delightful idea, except there should be duct tape across his puss. Also liked the new characterization of the White House as the White-Trash House. Very apt.

me too. Only wall I want to see.