11242017Headline:

Roaring Truth with Meria and Jim Fetzer

4/27/17 Roaring Truth returns with Meria and Jim Fetzer. US foreign policy and wars under trump; is he incompetent or a Zio-Con;trumps reversals; real and present nuclear danger; Kushner, is he MOSSAD?Ivanka’s mom was a Jew;Senate public relations stunt (ratings); Sean Spicer -ratings;trump violated international law in Syria; Violated UN Charter;Violated War Powers Contract with Congress;MOAB-Afghanistan -CIA tunnels; leaving war and peace up to Generals? Flynn & Pence;Who is McMaster;Mission accomplished? Hussein-Chris Wachter;executive order against killing foreign leaders;Macron-ex Rothschild banker;Fukushima and extinction level event; radioactive ships to Korea? sabotage of Bernie’s campaign;Zio-cons in control;18 laws against protesting;”Handmaids Tale” on Hulu.

17th Year on the net! Education you don’t get anywhere else – commercial/censor free because of your subscription. Support truly independent media -endorsed by David Icke. All downloadable.

7 Responses to "Roaring Truth with Meria and Jim Fetzer"

1. dougj34 says:

I do not dwell with the terrified Meria, I most certainly roost with the disgusted. Thanks for providing information I can work with. All I need now is for obstacles to stop popping up that make getting where I want to be seemingly impossible, definitely challenging. Best.

me too! I don’t buy into fear. Keep moving forward!

3. gaston says:

I guess we’ve reached the point where we’re supposed to say, “Wrong planet. Beam me up Scotty.”

4. mysticjanet says:

Handmaiden’s Tail is even better in written form as it goes mostly linear. I was worried when I saw the first two episodes on Hulu in that I wondered if people would start to see when they were flashing back to how it all began. It could be that I’m around an aging population that had a hard time understanding “This Is Us’ NBC new hit series from the 60’s to present day.

There is a very good explanation as to why this is happening now and it’s called evolution. We have started the ascent into the Aquarius Age and before that happens the old regime has to try and stop it. I will be doing more on my YouTube Channel when I get it all together. And all of us Baby Boomers need to step forward with bravery to assist the younger generations in achieving their potential. Unfortunately recently I stepped into a field mine where the two I spoke to had parents from the 40/50’s and they were totally unreceptive. (Tis sad but lesson learned!)

The piece I’m missing is who, what can save us from extinction of the radiation. Otherwise we don’t have a place to live on Gaia. And I think I can speak for most, we love this beautiful planet. There are other planets but we all have come back at this time to save this planet.

It’s all hands on deck so to speak. And realize that 70% of the population always goes with the consent of the majority so it is a uphill climb for sure.

Many Blessings and Massive Love from our Heart centers starting May 9 2017,
    MJ

I love “This is Us” too. I’ve been stepping up as much as I can as far as mentoring kids. As for radiation, hemp, chaparral would be a good idea to start planting.
    hugs

6. debalexander2000@aol.com says:

So glad to see that the scales have finally fallen from Jim’s eyes and he is back (mostly) onboard in his disgust with Trump. He will go forth and do the research on our behalf, for which we will all be grateful. P.S. One of the funniest SNL bits is Melissa McCarthy made-up to look like Sean Spicer – wow is that ever funnyyyyyy!!

It was just a matter of time. A lot of people got taken in.