04172014Headline:

Goldie Oldie: Meria With Brian Desborough – They Cast No Shadows

Meria & Brian Desborough

1/7/11 Golden Oldie from 5/28/03 : Meria Heller interviewed Brian Desborough on his book “They Cast No Shadows”. The illuminati or globalists; revisionist history; suppressed technology and weapons; the 13 bloodline families own and control everything; Chandra Levy, OJ; 9/11/01; nutrient system to grow food; MUFON, UFO’s, Boynton Canyon, Sedona; free energy; portals to other dimensions; mind control and directed energy weapons and your tv; Tavistock Institute; Bioport Lab – Bush/Bin Ladens; Clintons’ visit to China and his fathers grave (Li family); Bush and Clinton sold us out to China; crop circles and beam weapons and much more.

9 Responses to "Goldie Oldie: Meria With Brian Desborough – They Cast No Shadows"

1. terry walker says:

Awesome interview with some amazing revelations, the OJ thing in particular, he’s pretty much been convicted by the people, I’ve never heard anyone say he didn’t do it except for the jury which is an interesting twist I think…

Makes me wish I had heard about your show much sooner, this one is ground-breaking in 2011 even though it was recorded 7 or 8 years ago.

2. meria says:

Glad you enjoyed it. When I can I will be putting up more solid gold every Friday! Yes, there’s way more than meets the eye to everything. OJ didn’t do it, even though I thought he did for a long while. My archives are priceless, and will become more valuable every day. Thank you!

3. Edward Safranski says:

Hi Meria, great show. Please have him as a guest again ASAP I just ordered his book through your link to amazon. Eddie.

thanks Eddie. I’ve lost track of Brian, but am sure I have other interviews with him. I’ll try and locate him again. All his work is excellent.

5. Brian Pomeranz says:

I also loved the show and will be buying the book as soon as I finish reading a few I have backed up. It’s first on my amazon wish list (trough your link, of course).

your choices of oldies are SUPERB.

6. maureen o'brien says:

How prophetic was this interview ? You have to get him the show again to talk about the ‘End of Japan’. Great interview again!

7. meria says:

All my guests were prophetic one way or the other. I’ve lost touch with Brian. End of Japan indeed as their reactor now goes into core meltdown, like Chernobyl, as I predicted. Sad.

8. maureen o'brien says:

Another quick thing – supposedly the beam that creates the ‘crap circles’ was developed at Brookhaven Labs. The beam is supposedly ‘imprinting on specific points on the Earth’s morphogentic grid – ley lines’ and the phenomenon is perpetuated by On-World aircraft that we paid for as tax payers. The Illuminati knows where these power points are and whatever sigil they are searing into Mother Earth can’t be of a good nature.

9. meria says:

I’ve always believed the crop circles are coming from underneath the earth’s surface as healing/instructional symbols.